The most common reason for constipation, gas, and other tummy problems, it happening due to our fancy lifestyles. However, yoga poses to relieve constipation.
Constipation generally people misinterpret in the name of disease and problems. Constipation is a kind of symptom in which you can’t concentrate on your work and are unable to go outside, the whole day you feel pain in your stomach and think about how to cure it. Constipation happens to many factors like, taking a lot of junk food, not having rich fiber food, and not intake proper water and it might be genetic.
yoga is the kind of preventing measure that can provide relief for your constipation. Yoga is an ancient art that does a lot more benefits, from head to toes.
You might always think that yoga only helps to make your body flexible and toned but yoga does many more magnificent benefits. In ancient times physical activities help to reduce the pain and discomfort caused due to the digestive system.
How yoga can help in your constipation
Yoga manages stress, stress is another reason for constipation in the stomach, and experts say that there is no better way to reduce your stress than yoga. it manages the digestive system and increases your immunity.
Here are the yoga poses that will help to reduce your constipation
wind relieving pose
This is the most favorite yoga pose.
- Lie you on the floor.
- Bent your both knees and lead your legs close to your chest, keep your ankle together.
- put your hand around the legs and hold them together.
- lift your head and move towards your chest hold this position for 10 to 12 seconds and breath in and out and again do the same things and follow the previous rules.
It increases the blood flow to your gut, due to this it gives relief to constipation.
- Lie on your back on the floor, bring your leg to your chest then stretch your leg out.
- Bent your left leg to your right across your body, and keep your shoulders flat on the mat.
- change the position this time, bend your right leg to the left across your body, and keep your shoulders flat on the mat.
- hold for 10 to 12 seconds and changes the sides simultaneously.
More topics to read: vitamin C foods
- Sit on the floor wide apart and come into the squat position.
- Bend your both elbows and lead your palms together and take your arms inside your knees to press your elbows against your inner knees.
- Keep your neck straight, the shoulder should be in relax mode and your spinal should be neutral.
- Take 6 to 8 deep breaths and then relax.
- Start by sitting on the floor, leaning on the floor, putting your feet face in an upward direction, and making sure that your toes should be together.
- Place your hand in front of you and crawl forward until your forehead not touching to floor.
- Breathe in and breathe out, hold 8 to 10 seconds in this position, and do the same things.
Read more: Benefits of kiwi