We know that liver disease is common nowadays. A liver disease affecting daily all over the world and increasing rapidly.
Here are the common causes of liver disease:
- Liver disease can be inherited genetically.
- Caused by viruses.
- You might have more chances to have liver disease when you use excessive alcohol.
- Poor diet or poor consumption of foods lead to liver disease.
- Drugs or toxic chemical also leads to liver disease.
Symptoms of liver disease
Here are the signs that may show that you have a liver disease:
- You might feel swelling and abdominal pain.
- You might be feel swelling in the ankle and legs.
- Dark urine color
- Loss of appetite
- Soft-hued stool color
How to diagnose yourself
- Test your blood: Give blood samples to your doctor and check liver function tests. Therefore, other blood tests can be done for particular liver problems or hereditary conditions.
- Try to checkup your liver through CT scan, ultrasound, and MRI can show liver damage.
What are the treatments for liver disease?
Change your lifestyles
If you want to cure your liver disease then you have to follow these things:
- If you take alcohol then you have to leave immediately.
- If you smoke daily, then you have to quit smoking.
- Try to fit yourself if you have so much fat in your body.
- Do exercise daily to maintain your health.
- Always take rich in nutritious foods.
- Avoid red meat, trans fats
Change your diet intake
- Consume a lot of fruits and green vegetables
- Add whole grains to your foods
- Try to reduce salt and sugar as much as possible in your diet
- Try to lose your fat from your body
Eat Walnuts regularly
According to nutrition, nuts are rich in omega fatty acids.
Those who eat walnuts regularly improve their liver health.
Drink green tea
Nutrition suggest that if you have problems in the liver, then reduce your body fats. Green tea is the best way to absorb fats.
Hence green tea reduces the overall body fats and weight.
Foods that you have to avoid for a fatty liver
- Alcohol is very dangerous for the body and as well for the liver, so avoid alcohol
- Don’t add sugar and salt to your foods.
- Avoid fried foods as much as possible
- Don’t consume red meat because it is rich in saturated fat
- You also have to avoid rice and pasta and white bread.
Kinds of liver diseases
- Fatty liver disease and cirrhosis are caused by drugs, poisons, and those who consume too much alcohol also cause liver disease.
- Liver cancer
- Inherited Liver diseases like hemochromatosis and Wilson disease
- Liver disease also caused by many diseases such as : hepatitis A, hepatitis B, and hepatitis C
Healthy Recipes for fatty liver
What is a good breakfast for fatty liver?
If you have fatty liver disease, your doctor may suggest visiting a dietitian to devise a meal plan.
So, here are the best breakfast foods that you should include in your breakfast.
- Almond butter
- chia seeds
- 1 cup mixed berries
- 1 cup black coffee or green tea.
- Grapes and green apple salad
- Barley khichdi
- Consume oats
- Broccoli broth( try healthy soup)
- Roasted pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds
- Green tea
Does lemon water detox your liver?
Lemon is filled with anti-inflammatory properties, and is a strong detox agent.
However, lemon water aids our bodies in flushing the toxins out and restoring the liver.
Drinking lemon water in the morning will help purify your liver. Lemon juice stimulates the liver to flush out toxins, refreshing it like never before.
Is calamansi good for fatty liver?
Calamansi detoxifies your body as well liver. The Citrofortunella macrocarpa helps blush out the toxins that naturally gather in your body. Calamansi helps to relieve your Liver and, colon, gallbladder.
Diet Plan for fatty liver in India
If you have liver problems, just try this simple diet for your liver. Follow these diets in your meal. These will definitely help to cure your liver disease.
- Omega 3 is found in fish like salmon.
- Olive Oil
- Green Tea
What foods can damage your liver?
If you have fatty liver disease, avoid these foods in your daily diet. It will definitely show you a lot of relief from fatty liver disease.
So, here are the foods you should avoid when you have fatty liver disease.
- Alcohol: Alcohol can be a major cause of fatty liver disease. If you are consuming, then stop it by today.
- Avoid Added sugar products like candy, cookies, and sodas.
- Fried foods: we will suggest don’t use them.
- Avoid salt Added foods.
- Red meat.
- White bread, rice, and pasta.
Fatty liver diet plan PDF
We are giving you the best fatty liver diet plan in pdf. With the help of this pdf, you can change your diet accordingly. In the fatty liver diet plan pdf, we also provide 7 daily fatty liver diet menu.
This post and plan will help you understand everything you need about fatty liver.
You can also directly jump into the 7-day fatty liver diet menu here.
Is banana good for the liver?
Bananas are not bad for the liver, but you should only use 1 to 2 bananas in a day and not beyond that as their fructose can lead to fatty liver diseases.
Is papaya good for the liver?
Yes, Papaya is good for the liver. It reduces liver inflammation by inhibiting the overproduction and activity of proinflammatory cytokines produced in high fat-induced hepatic inflammation tissue.
Is warm water good for the liver?
A large quantity of water is crucial for detoxifying your liver. It eliminates poisons and flushes your liver’s tissues. We are suggesting you add lemon to your warm water for better results.
Are eggs bad for your liver?
The white part of the egg benefits your liver, while the yellow yolk is a bad source of cholesterol. When you start over-consuming, that may lead to digestive problems; Doctors suggest you don’t over-consume eggs if you have fatty liver issues.
Read Also: What Food Group Are Eggs In?