Push-ups are one of the best and easiest workout exercises for strengthening the core and upper body muscles. Just read all the blogs to Know more about how many pushups should I do in a day?
The best things about push-ups are that there is no need for equipment, you can perform this exercise anyplace, anytime.
However, push-ups target your body muscles including arms, chest, shoulder, and abs.
Moreover, exercise is very important for fitness. If you want to lose weight make sure your diet should be healthy because diet plays an important role in weight loss or body fitness.
How many Pushups should I do a day?
How many push-ups should you do in a day, it depends on you and your body strength whether you are a beginner, intermediate, or expert.
Moreover, pushups also depend on your goals, many people want to lose body fat, and many want to grow muscle and look healthier.
- Those who want to lose body fat should increase the duration and count of the exercise until sweat is not coming out.
- While those who want to maintain their muscles and weight should do fewer push-ups.
Initially, when you perform pushups it would be a difficult exercise for you, afterwhile you would be a master in pushups, all you need to do is practice and practice. Don’t bother if you do only two to three pushups in the starting phase.
Hence, there are no limits to how many push-ups can do in a day. Many people do approx 300 pushups in a day. Although for a normal personage, also 40 to 100 push-ups should be sufficient to maintain a healthy upper body.
How can you increase your pushups sets?
Initially, if you are a beginner start with 3 to 5 pushups, whenever you feel it’s easy then go for 10 to 15 pushups otherwise stick to the 3 to 5 pushups.
A main important subject is that you should increase the number of pushups gradually to challenge your body.
Although, you should attempt to do 3 sets of 12 reps every day. This would help you gain muscle strength and keep your body healthy.
If you want to profit from pushups you should do it properly. Doing pushups in the wrong way would not provide gains to your body, make sure every time you are doing it the right way or not.
How to do pushups perfectly
Here are the steps to perform the pushups correctly:
Step 1: Lie down on your belly towards the mat.
Step 2: Strech your hand slighter wider than your shoulder.
Step 3: Spread your legs backward so that you are balanced on your hands and toes. You can put your feet to be close together or a bit wider depending on what is most suitable for you.
Step 4: Before performing it, catch your abs and tighten your core by leaning your belly button toward your spine. Keep a tight core while performing a pushup.
Step 5: Take your body back down, until your chest approximately touches the ground.
Step 5: Then follow the previous steps.
Types of pushups
There are so many types of pushups.
Here is the name of the pushups:
- Incline push-up.
- T push-up.
- Decline push-ups.
- Diamond Push-ups.
- Plank Push-ups.
- Plyo push-up.
How to Do Knuckle Push Ups
Follow these steps to perform knuckle push ups:
- First of all, get into the all-fours position with your knees and in contact with the floor and try to fix your toe.
- Make a fist with both hands and place your fist wider than your shoulders on the floor.
- Left your weight on your knuckles and rotate your shoulders outward.
- Then try to straighten your legs to lift your knees off of the ground, so you end up in a plank position.
- Then go Up and Down with this position.
- Finish the steps by squeezing your chest and triceps.
- Follow all the steps for the desired number of repetitions.
Read more: Benefits of yoga.