Everybody loves to be lean and has six abs but most people don’t like to work hard, but today will tell you easy exercises to lose belly fat fast. Exercises play a vital role in our daily life routine. People used to say “health is wealth”.
According to Harvard Health, there are two kinds of fat in your stomach: The first one is Subcutaneous fat and the second one is Visceral fat.
The sad message is that belly fat is metabolically performing, and shines at pumping out various inflammatory elements that conflict with hormones that control appetite, mood, and brain function.
Here are the exercises that burn belly fat
Read more: Yoga poses that reduce constipation
Mountain climber is one of the best exercises that burn belly fat.
Steps to do the mountain climbers:
Step 1. Get in the plank position.
Step 2. Your wrists should be directly under your shoulders.
Step 3. Move your right leg toward your chest and then back to the plank position.
Step 4. Move your left leg toward your chest and then back to the plank position.
Step 5. continue and follow steps 3 and 4 for at least 40 or 50 seconds.
Walking or Running
Waking or running is one of the simple exercises for burning fat, it not only burns your belly fats but also burns extra body fat and makes you tone.
What is the need for running: The only thing you require is a good pair of shoes.
You can walk in the morning or in the evening it’s up to you when you get time accordingly. However, most fitness experts recommend morning walking and running are good for your body than evening running.
Bicycling is a popular cardio exercise that burns your extra fat and keeps you fit and healthy.
According to the fitness expert, bicycling burns 250 to 500 calories during a 30–minute cycling, although it depends on the speed and intensity of cycling.
Read also: how to boost the immune system.
Reverse crunches burn your belly fats and best exercise for strengthening core muscles.
Here is the step to follow:
- Lie down on the floor and your palms should touch mats.
- Join your feet together and lift them in an upward direction so your knees create a 90-degree angle.
- lift your head and shoulder, and feel your ab muscles.
- Slowly lower your shoulder and head.
then follow the same steps and do the 10 repetitions of 3 sets.
while moving forward toward the chest inhale then exhale.
Plank is one of the best exercises to lose belly fat fast
Plank is one of the best exercises to burn your stomach fats.
Here is the step to do it.
- Get in the pushup position.
- Place your elbows under your shoulders and your elbows should on the floor.
- Tighten your feet and lift your whole body so it is aligned to the floor.
- Hold this position for 40 or 60 seconds.
- Do at least 1, 3, or 5 minutes.
Abdominal Crunches are the best ways to burn belly fats and calories.
Follow these steps to perform it:
- Lie on your back with your knees flexed, hip-width apart.
- Placing your hands back on your head or over your chest.
- Raise your head with the upper abdominal towards your knees.
- breath as you come up and keep your neck straight, chin up.
- Slowly lower your back down.
- Do it for 15 to 20 repetitions in the correct way.
Also read :Health benefits of mangoes.